Excursions and Day TripsOutdoor
Marrakech is a fascinating city, with some truly wonderful experiences that are not to be missed. To remove any hassle or stress from the experience, we organize a variety of activities and excursions with our trusted partners, bringing our guests the very best Morocco has to offer:
- Guided tours of the iconic Jemaa El Fna Square, the markets of the ancient Medina, and some of the city’s most important historical monuments.
- Shopping and gallery tours accompanied by your very own personnel shopper to show you the best spots in Marrakech.
- Day trip into the High Atlas Mountains and Ourika Valley, driving through quaint villages and stunning landscapes with lunch served at a Saffron Garden.
- Relaxed Quad-bike excursions in the Agafay Desert and an oasis lunch; a great adventure that even those with no experience can enjoy.
- Private overnight camp in the beautiful Agafay Desert with luxury tents and a delicious Berber dinner.
- Day trip to Essaouira with a guided tour of the highlights, including the fishing port and a walk through the charming seafront Medina.
- Vintage sidecar excursions through the Marrakech Medina or the Palmeraie with an experienced driver as your guide, are a great option for guests looking to venture off the beaten path.
- Mountain biking in the serene and beautiful Palmeraie or in the High Atlas Mountains for a glimpse into the Berber life of Ourika Valley.